Tuesday 31 July 2012

Birthday "Oops" Jelly

I'm not going to make excuses as to why I haven't posted in ages because if I told you all my personal ins and outs I'd be ranting til kingdom come but I just wanted to share Vienna's birthday jelly with you quickly. That I've renamed "Oops Jelly" because I forgot about it :/


Ta-dah!!

I remember being really proud of this... but there was some serious structural integrity loss so I'm going to make another one. And making jelly is actually really satisfying because it's so easy and it looks cool. In case you were wondering though, it's made of (from top to bottom):


  • lemon jelly
  • 1 whole slice of orange
  • orange jelly
  • slices of oranges
  • strawberry jelly
  • slices of strawberries
  • grape jelly... I used green food dye which is why it looks odd but it was tasty!
  • slices of grapes


No comments:

Post a Comment