Monday 9 April 2012

My Genius New Plan!

Today I went to the cinema with Steve (have I mentioned him? I probably have, but if not, he's my Slightly Neater Half and Vienna's daddy) and i had.. An Epiphany. Well, I guess it was more of an LED nightlight than a full blown lightbulb moment but I still think it's a very good idea. I'm going to give food critic...ing...(?) a go!

It was kind of Steve's treat today so while we were killing time we went to Tapas Revolution and there were honestly a million and 24 babies in Bluewater today. Hordes of them. Baby queues. I was just wondering where all the mums and dads were going (because there didn't seem to be any in the nearby restaurants) when Steve said in between snaffles of chicken, "that must be the best job in the world... you know, food critics."

See where I'm going with this? I can't start with Tapas Revolution today because I forgot what we had to eat but every time we go out now I'm going to write a review of the restaurant from the perspective of someone who wants to actually eat in public with their children. It is, I think, a Very Good Idea. I'm going to call the food critic posts Empty Plates.

Think we may have to go back to Bluewater... several times...!

No comments:

Post a Comment