Sunday 13 January 2013

The Devil Makes Work For Idle Saucepans

My New Year's Resolution: DO SOMETHING WITH MY BLOG!

I've inexcusably been away for many moons and I've just seen some rather fab recipes on Babble so I've decided, stuff it, I DO have time to do my blog and I'm going to pick it up again. I have been thinking about posting my knittedages but we'll see.


Henceforth (yes, henceforth, don't laugh!) I promise to do at least 1 thing with the blog every fortnight. That's right. Starting with this:

20 Vegan Meals You Can Make In 20 Minutes Or Less



Scrummy or what? Personally, I like vegetarian and vegan food, not because I am vegan/vegetarian, but because generally it's a bit more creative and healthy than food mass-produced for carnivores.

This month I'm going to make every single one of these recipes and report on the progress. Wish me luck, I might need it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment